Wise Acres is a family owned u-pick organic strawberry and pumpkin farm in Indian Trail, NC just outside of Charlotte. We grow the very best berries using only natural methods to ensure the healthiest and most delicious produce for family, friends and the environment.
- Pick your own pumpkin or cushaw squash
- Take a ride through the woods on a hay wagon
- Navigate your way through our mini sudangrass maze (like a corn maze but sudangrass is healthier for the soil)
- Have a blast in the corn pit
- Climb or swing on our 100% recycled tire playground and sand area
- Meet, greet & feed our chickens and rabbit
- Take or leave a book from our Little Free Lending Library
- Buy Wise Acres honey – our ladies had a great first harvest!
- Pick up a beautiful local Indian Trail Mum
- Stop by for some eggs and meat from Belle Terra Farms, a healthy free range family farm in Monroe
We are always trying new ways to engage and entertain you and your family. No electronics – just good food, fun and fresh air. When you need a break stop by the barn for a treat. We are offering 3 slushie varieties this fall – organic lemonade, strawberry made with 100% fruit juice and no added sugar and a seasonal apple cider. We are also proud to serve organic, non-gmo popcorn popped in organic coconut oil and served with real butter. New to the goodie selection is cotton candy made with only 100% organic sugar – no pink or blue bags of artificial flavor and colors here!